Subject: Seeing Everything New
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:21:40 -0500

This may be getting off subject but I need some help.  I have worn glasses
since I was in the eighth grade in school until two years ago.  I have been
diagnosed with glaucoma and did not respond to the drops so I had laser
surgery on both eyes that has proved successful.  Now I have 20/20 without
glasses but I still need reading glasses. I wear the half glasses "granny
glasses" , 1.75 diopter so I can look over the classes for distant views.
What I would like to have is a pair of these glasses that have the
graduated power like th graduated bi-focals I used to wear.  Does anyone
know where I might find these?

Bill Grimwood