Subject: Re: Seeing everything new
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 09:40:18 -0800

Richard,

As an OD, maybe you can help with question I have.  When I was younger I
was right eyed and everything was wonderful.  I could see fine detail
close up.  Eventually, I needed glasses for distance.  Recently I need
correction for distance still and a slight help for closeup.

Somewhere along the line I switched to being left eyed.  It happened
during a period in my life when I was not shooting much and writing for
a living.

But being left eyed is really a irritation, especially without a
motordrive on a M camera.

When I look with my right eye, I can focus okay, it just doesn't
register with my brain the same way.  Does it have to do with bilateral
brain??

Most importantly, is there anyway to work a switch back to being right
eyed so the Ms are easier to use???

Donal Philby
San Diego