Subject: Re[2]: Telyt-R 400/6.8
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 97 13:42:47 PST

     Hi John,

      Thank you for your info.  I have the box marked 11960 for R.  I
     believe that it comes complete with the tube.  Did you mean that 11906
     for R has the same lens mount as the normal 2 or 3 cam lenses?  It is
     my belief that it is complete with the tube (11906).  I have the
     original box and leather case too.  Also the owner said he used it
     several times on Leicaflex SL.

     Thanks,
     David