Subject: Re: first impressions of a new user
From: Harrison McClary <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 18:56:50 -0500

It is personal preferences.  I do not like having to retract the hood to put
the cap on, the hood gets bent or partly retracted while carrying and covers
part of the lens, if left sitting while extended the hood gets deformed and
takes a little while to round back out.  I personally just prefer a hard
hood.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto