Subject: RE: beginner film question
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 02:54:50 -0400

>Is this print or slide film? I'm not sure which. I'll look it up and try
>to buy some.

Bob,

I'm butting in here, but a film with "chrome" in the name (Fujichrome,
Kodachrome, Ektachrome) is slide film. Some Fujichromes also have funny
names, like Sensia, Velvia and Provia. If it has "color" in the name
(Fujicolor, Kodacolor, etc.) it's print film. People often refer to
slides as "chromes." Anything else (Ektar, etc.) is probably print film.

- - Paul