Subject: 4 I.D. 1997
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 04 Jul 97 16:18:58 EDT

To all my American cousins south of the border from the Great White North!

I would be remiss not to wish my US cousins a wonderful Happy Birthday on this
day of celebrating your day of Independence 1997.

I have always admired how you folks champion your country, what it stands for in
the eyes of freedom of choice, work, religion and the overall attitude of being
the best!

The patriotism is wonderful and the understanding of, one people, one language,
one flag!  The great thing it does, is it allows you to stand together threw
adversity and success. A tremendous thing for one nation and a people to do.

To all of you I trust you have a good and safe one and many many wonderful Leica
images to record the great day!

From a Canadian with concern for my dividing country! : (

ted
Victoria, Canada