Subject: Re: Focus Shift with SFX200
From: Welch <Bill.Welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 22:28:33 -0700

George Huczek wrote:
>  Thanks for the info.  I suppose that with TTL metering it will be pretty
> much hit-or-miss as far as correct exposure is concerned.  Bracketing may
> not be practical with the subject matter I am looking for.

	George, again, my experience is with Kodak, but I find it best to
ignore the meter. ISO isn't really the same with infrared. Your best bet
is to go by the exposure guide included in the film package. I usually
bracket a couple stops each direction if I can, and I usually find one
frame or more that works. Dense negatives often seem to enhance the
infrared-look in the final print, so it's hard to predict what the
''correct'' exposure will be. But if bracketing isn't practical, err on
the over-exposure side.

Bill