Subject: Re[2]: Shortage of Used R 6.2 Leicas??
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 97 10:42:22 PST

     Hi,

      I still have and use two R3's.  They have never failed me so far.
     Several years ago I was using a R3MOT with a winder which served me as
     well.  I don't think 20 years have something to do.  To add one more
     to the R4 users, I also have and use three or four R4's with no
     problem at all.  I have heard that most of the R4 with the serial
     numbers below 1.6 million has been corrected.  I personally have had
     no problem whatsoever with any R3, R4 or R4S.  They are all Leica
     which have supposedly passed the most stringent Leica quality check.
     It is your personal taste and minor features you prefer to use.

     Regards,
     David