Subject: Buyer protection
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 97 13:28:05 PST

     Hi,

      What is the best way to protect myself when I buy a used camera or
     lens?  What should I do if the item I bought has some part missing or
     is partially malfunctionining?  Any experience story will be
     appreciated.
      Now I have a problem with a guy in Montreal, Canada area.  I called
     him every day leaving messages in his answering machine but got no
     return call from him.  Evidently he is ignoring me.

     Regards,
     David