Subject: Re: first Slides from 35mm Asph Summilux
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 16 Jul 97 09:47:39 EDT

Joe Bernbaum wrote:

<<<I'm going to be experimenting with weak blue filters soon and see if I can
get something more like what I want. Er, with my M6, of course.>>>

Hi Joe,
I think it's possible I'm missing something here.

May I ask a question?

Why wouldn't you just use a 64T or 160T or 320T film? Then you don't have to
fiddle with a piece of "blue glass" in front of your very expensive Leica lens.
:)

ted