Subject: 24mm Aspheric Lens Question
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 16:40:47 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Now that I'm using and enjoying the 21mm, 28mm and 35mm aspheric wide angle
lenses with the M6, has anyone out there gained some experience with the
new 24mm aspheric lens?  I guess I don't know what I'm missing since I've
not used a 24mm lens with the my Leica or (gasp!!) my Canon SLR systems.

The 28mm lens photos don't always scream wide angle like the 21mm lens
does.  Perhaps with the 24mm, you can get good coverage but without that
"wide angle look" and without distortion.

Thanks for the help on this one.

Sincerely,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD