Subject: Re: Broke Down & Bought a Leicaflex SL
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 22:36:22 EDT

Roy wrote:

<<<The tactic I employed way back in my days as a husband was to maintain
consistency in body colors - black Nikon slrs, chrome Leica Ms. As long as no
more than two of any one body type were out at any one time, the
other's suspicions as to the true extent of the holdings were not aroused.

Roy, you sneaky little devil you. A good one! :)

I never thought of that way of keeping her in the dark. :)

ted