Subject: Re: For your amusement only
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 22:36:31 EDT

Hendrik wrote:

<<<<I saw some of these cars at a local dealer last week. Only one has the red
LEICA botton on the left front door. Is this very rare? Looking under the hood
you could read: Powered by Leicavit. It seems to me the motor was
hamster-driven. Is there a titanium version available? And what about
collapsible mirrors? :-)) BTW: The connectors are for the
policefinder-adjustment! Don't touch....>>>>>>>

Hey Padre, :)

How's it going?  haven't had a chat for sometime.

I'm surprised you saw the Leicacar with the red logo on the left front door, as
I understood it was supposed to be on the rear left fender. The version you saw
makes that one a major find as a collector!