Subject: Re: Need Book On Leicaflex
From: Myron <myronw@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:10:44 +0100

Richard Clompus wrote:

> Dear Fellow LUGnuts,
>
> I need a new comprehensive book on Leicaflex SL and SL2 cameras.  Could
> someone recommend a book on these camera bodies?  The book could also
> include the new fangled electronic R Leicas as well.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Richard
> ------------------------------
> Richard Clompus, OD
> West Chester, PA, USA
Richard,
   Looking through my Leica books I found the Hove Press reprint
instruction booklet which includes the Leicaflex, Leicaflex SL & SL2
including: SL MOT Motor Drive, Focusing Bellows - R, Elpro Lenses and
Extension Tubes. Condition is mint unused. Price is $12.
plus $3. S & H to PA. This should get you started.
Peace,
Myron Wolf