Subject: Re: Leica Lens Combination
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 Jul 97 23:34:29 EDT

Ken wrote:

<<I will be putting down a lot of cash so I would very much appreciate  some
thoughts on your recommendations and why.>>>>>>>

Hi Ken,

First you'll get one hundred different answers to your questions. :)

A quick response from a long time user.

1/  35 1.4 Summilux

2/ A 90 of some kind in relation to your dollars. I always go for the
fastest aperture first..

your choice of whatever dollars you have. I'm sure you will be more confused
after you receive all the versions. :)  As each shooter has his or her favourite
combinations! :)

ted