Subject: Used M6 price
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 13:38:36 +0800

Hi luggers,

A friend who owns an M6 wants to sell his M6 to another friend of mine. He
is not sure how much to price it. I have it in my hands right now for
testing and the camera/lenses are in excellent condition. Its an all black
M6 and I notice that the paint has some tiny tiny bubbles in them, but it
has not peeled off or will it peel off.

I think he bought this way back in 1987. Serial # are as follows:

M6 body-167-9348
35/1.4 summilux m -3139663
90/2.8 tele elmarit -3068939

btw-the body says Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Gmbh (maybe this is still made in
Wetzlar, not in Sohm ??) all these years of use, the frame counter seems
fine, the metering is fine also and the rangefinder at infinity is ok.

since I'm a first time M6 user, is the frame counter sitting @ 40 when
there is no film or something like that ? when u load the film, then it
starts advancing to 0 ?? (excuse my ignorance ??)

anyways in a few days time I should know what "LEICA Look" is... so
excited. thou I find it hard to focus and that thing is so small my hands
are aching trying to grasp it.

Regards

Ferdinand