Subject: Re: Used M6 price
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 08:35:03 -0600 (MDT)

>anyways in a few days time I should know what "LEICA Look" is... so
>excited. thou I find it hard to focus and that thing is so small my hands
>are aching trying to grasp it.
>
>Regards
>
>Ferdinand

That ache you are experiencing is a physical manefestation of extreme
desire. Why aren't you buying this beast?

This may sound lame, but you should pick up one of the Leica books or
manuals and learn how to hold and focus the camera properly. I frequently
notice people holding the M with the left hand and trying to focus with the
right. This is usually when I hand a person who's never seen an m, mine.

<begin subliminal message>

buy the m6
write a check now
buy the m6
you'd be doing your friend a favor
buy the m6

<end sublimininal message>

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds are no longer available
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm