Subject: Re: Leica M6 and Contax G2
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 15:53:33 -0500

>Secondly, you can get a diopter for the Leica viewfinder so you don't need
>to wear your glasses when shooting. Alternatively you could get an external
>viewfinder for the 28mm lens on the Leica; some folks like this finder
>better.

I have one of these diopters on my M6 and it works great.  I now have no
problem looking through the camera.

Fortuantly my eye site is only off a little so I can get by with our
wearing glasses when walking around where ever I am shooting.  I just
need glasses for driving a car.

I looked at the G2 before buying my M6 and my dislike about it was it was
to automatic for me.  I was wanting to get away from the auto everything
cameras so the M6 was a good choice for me.  I know this is not so for
everyone and many would prefer the features of the G2.

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto