Subject: Re: Eine Madchen's Opinion
From: JocastaXX@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 18:13:27 -0400 (EDT)

               Henning J. Wulff
   /|\     Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\      henningw@archiphoto.com
  |[ ]|     http://www.archiphoto.com

Dear Mr. Henning J. Wulff

After undoing all your twisting around of my words,  I find that you are not
refuting my feelings, but endorsing them.

I said that through advanced technology - autos, hi-fi gear, watches and
Leicas outperform their precedents without the massiveness of the past.
Computer designed & rare earth glasses  have led to much better quality
lenses.

IT IS THE HIGH PRICE & LACK OF FAST SERVICE OF LEICA CAMERA.INC