Subject: Took the R8 plundge - thank you all!
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 20:24:56 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Group:

For better or worse, I took the R8 plundge. The body is on order - the lens
will have to wait until the check book recovers!

I appreciated the many comments from folks on this list helping me to decide
the movement from my Canon 1N domain to the R8. Even with all your
kindnesses, it was still a difficult decision for me to make.

Now, I have to decide about the R28mm or R35mm/2. I like 28mm as a focal
lenght, but I hear that the 35/2 is quite amazing.

Thanks again to all of you.

Pete Myers