Subject: Discards
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 97 16:26:46 -0700

> Andrew me old son,
>
> there are two ways to look at your post!:
>
> 1/  Either you are just making some fun with the folks in here.
>
>                                  OR
>
> 2/  you are just a an idiot without anything better to do with your
> time!

Hey Ted,

there is a third way. I think Andrew is expressing the real frustration
lots of us amateurs have. It always seems to be the best negative that cops
the scratch at the lab. Its a paranoid feeling, but one I've been lured
into on many occasions. I thinks he's saying "no matter how I try, the best
shots seem to come out as if I'd done the above". Idiot is a bit hasty eh
;-)

Alastair Firkin