Subject: Re: [leica-users]lurker requests your recommendations
From: JF <j_fritz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 19:41:12 -0700

Thanks for your response.  You're right.  I had confused the low light
problems with posts from the Canon list.

It's reassuring to hear that the R lenses are optically as good as M.

Six thousand is a quite an investment for me at this time.  Do you know
if Leika or compatible filters, flashes and accessories are also more
expensive than like brands?  I'd prefer Leika but I'm worried about
affording the necessary accessories after buying the camera and 2 good
lenses.

Thanks--Jill