Subject: Re: R8
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Aug 97 14:44:14 EDT

Bill Grimwood wrote:

<<<<I have never had this high a hit rate in my life!  I am totally amazed at
what the R8 did.  If I had the money I would order a second body today.  Iwas
never that pleased with my R5 or any other Leica I have owned.  Thanks Ted for
your telling us all about the R8.  I am definitely on the bandwagon with you

All right another convert! :)

Thanks Bill, glad that it worked so well for you. I didn't have any doubts but
that it would. Amazing metering system, glad to hear the "hit rate" went up.

regards,

ted