Subject: Re: American Photo & HCB
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Aug 97 22:48:40 EDT

Ben wrote:

<<< and as soon as I get the lock open I can find out why it weighs so
much>>>>>>

Ben, if you get it open without wrecking it and find out it has a bunch of Leica
gear in it the rules say "you gotta share!" :)

All's fair in Leicas and thrift store super finds! :)

One piece for you and one piece for the guys and gals. One piece for you and two
pieces for the guys and gals! :)

You know how it goes!

So tell us, was it a gold mine find or just another haliburton full of
photographers dirty clothes from an old assignment? :)

ted