Subject: Re: Photo Magazine Recommendation
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 15:59:51 -0700

Good point, George. I looked up the photo page 47 and realized that I had
the same feelings when I first saw the poor photo, giving it the customary
shrug while thinking, "I guess you had to be there." In my magazine copy,
the photo did not even support any advantage to the masking technique -
both shots were equally and totally black in the foreground. Otherwise
"Photo Techniques" is still one of my favorite magazines.

Gary