Subject: Re: Need Pricing Help
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 22:48:22 -0700

Seems pretty steep, Richard, for what sounds like an extension tube. I have
an R tube with two Leica catalog numbers - 14134-1 on the lens end and
14158-2 on the body end. Counting the bayonet flanges, total length is
30mm. It came as part of a packaged deal with an SL and three lenses. Could
this be an older version? Mine does not have any aperture connectors, which
means that any lens on it is basically a "preset" arrangement on f-stops.

If this simple little tube is as valuable as you say, then please reserve a
place for it in your safe right next to your cable release!

Gary