Subject: Re: CL for sale
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 14:49:15 -0700

Seeing interest in CL and CLE, along with recent encouragement to "sell it
here first" , I have for sale a Leica CL with the Rokkor 40mm f/2 lens.

The body looks fine from the front, but has small scratches and pin-pricks
on the back. Mechanically, everything is in great shape. The lens is a
cosmetic at least ex+ and the glass is perfect. It includes the combo
rubber lens shade and UV filter. The meter was just serviced by DAG. I
acquired it recently, because I had to buy the body  in order to get a good
deal on the 90mm Elmar-C lens that I wanted for my other CL. Price for body
and lens - $550.

You can check out some comments on the Leica CL at
http://cameraquest.com/leicacl.htm. His comments reflect my own experiences
and appreciation of the CL. I also use M6 and M3, but the CL is the one
that is always with me in the car or over my shoulder on walks and short
trips.

Private response please to datamaster@humboldt1.com
Gary Todoroff
Eureka, California