Subject: Film recommendation please
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:06:00 +1000

I'm about to have a holiday.   Does someone have a favourite film (neg &
chrome please) that can handle bright blue and bright red side by side?

Regards,
Rob.

PS:  I was going to go to New York via Tokyo but decided to trade my
airfare and accommodation costs for a Schneider Componon-S, a macro for
my Nikon, a film holder with a piece of anti-newton glass, a spot
attachment for my Minolta IVF meter and a down payment on a 4"x5".
Thank you to the many LUGgers who have contributed to this decision
making process.

I have swapped the bright lights of two big cities with the twinkle of
the milky way in the desert:  2 weeks camping at Uluru-Kata Tjuta
National Park (where there are some magnificent rocks rising out of the
desert - see http://www.orbitex.ch/uluru/place/anangu-names.html).  The
accommodation costs are more reasonable at $60 a week and I really like
being on this big patch of dirt down south.  Its gorgeous.