Subject: Re: Di quietly
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 21:09:48 -0500

At 03:49 PM 9/4/97 +0000, you wrote:
>the shot.  I find it interesting that many of AP's Washington shooters are
>former UPI guys, Greg Gibson, Joe Markett, ect.  You just never know where we
>are going to turn up!

Hey, I'm a former UPI guy too. And they paid me on time for every picture!

(And I shot with Leicas the whole time.)

As they say, you can't have stupid without UPI. <G> Or is that Unpaid
Photographers International? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Exaggeration is not all it's cracked up to be.