Subject: Re: Lens Caps/Bill Welch
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 02:36:31 -0400 (EDT)

  Bill - I didnt see the ad but it seems to be for a E. Leitz Canada
          cap with a 1/4" stud inside, for putting it on the ERC (case)
          when not in use.  Yes it is pricey at $98 since they usually
          sell for about $25  (maybe it includes the case).
<<
 LUGs,
 	I have a question or two for those who are expert at the arcane
 accessories of the Leica M. In reading the LHSA's August catalog that
 arrived this week, I noticed that one advertiser lists the following:

 	Lenscap E39 ELC 1/4-20 stud inside ... MT-....$98.