Subject: Re: Leica in Hollywood & in court
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:48:02 -0500

At 07:42 AM 9/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> Anyway, now 52 states allow cameras in the courtrooms here in the U.S. and
>> none of them require Leicas, though some require blimps.
>>
>> =============
>> Eric Welch
>> St. Joseph, MO
>> Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
>>
>It's a trick....I'll bite...Name the 52 states! Ed

Talk about artificial intelligence!!!! I gotta stop writing email at 1:30
in the morning after a long day! Sheesh, math late at night is even worse
than in broad daylight. Subtract two, no, three instead of add them and you
get 47 States! Sheesh.

And let's see, New York just joined the ranks of not allowing photos.
Missouri recently joined the positives. I can't remember the other two that
don't allow it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO