Subject: 21mm Elmarit-M ASPH
From: "Vahan D. Shahinian" <vshahinian@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 18:56:26 -0400

Saturday, I received the new 21mm ASPH lens. It's almost exactly the same
size as the newly released 24mm ASPH and comes with the same hood and caps.
It appears to have the same quality construction as other recent M lenses.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet had a chance to use it, but I hope to try it
out "real-soon-now" and informally compare it to a 21 f/3.4 Super-Angulon.
I'll let you know how it performs when I get some film back.

Now if I can just find my 21mm viewfinder.

Vahan