Subject: Marc's Book & Canon f:0.95
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:37:44 -0400 (EDT)

   Marc Small's new book "Non-Leitz Leica TML Lenses" arrived last
Friday and I took it with me to our local camera show (Bagnall's).
Practically every collector that I showed it to, wanted to get a copy.
Steve Gandy already had his & was as impressed with it as I was
It particularily answers many questions about Zeiss lenses in LTM
that have been asked on the LUG.
   Marc didn't include the under appreciated Canon LTMs as they
have already been covered in Peter Dechart's book.
   Speaking of the under rated Canon lense's - how many of you
know that the Canon 50mm / f:0.95 lens is still made today & is
used by the CIA in preference to the Leica Noctilux?  More info
will follow if there is any interest in this unadvertised fact, along
with info about Canon using ASPH (L).