Subject: Re: long lenses/M
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:53:09 -0400

Harrison wrote:

<<If he can hand hold a canon 400 2.8 he must be very stout.>>>>

Hi Harrison

I wouldn't want him to punch me out or throw me as far as he could! :)
It is quite amazing to watch him working with it. Whats more amazing are
the incredibly "eyeball sharp" images he captures using this manner of
handling his gear.

But then I can't even budge the amount of the weights he can lift either!
:)

<<<Good to see the shooting genes are staying in your family. :)>>>>>

He's a great deal better than me and has razor sharp reflexes for the
sports shooting.

Certainly makes the "old man" feel proud when he blows me outta the water!

And yes he says he'll get a Leica one of these days, as he attributes using
mine when he was a kid to much of how he "looks at the world with Leica
eyes!" today!

ted