Subject: M6 deceased apology
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 19:28:10 -0400

Ladies & Gentlemen an M6 apology is in order!

As there are a number of ladies in the LUG and some of the "M6 Deceased"
comments have been of double entendre of a sexual nature, I here by offer
my most sincere apology to the ladies for some of the postings by myself
and others.

An unfortunate case, as no humiliation for the ladies was intended. We,
some of us, are still forgetful of the potential cause of annoyance to
ladies due to our comments.

In this case I directly apologize to Tina who without question deserves the
apology and I trust she accepts my personal comment and on behalf of any
others who "played with the words!"

regards,

ted