Subject: Re: Leica's and cows!!!!!!
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:14:48 -0800

ted grant wrote:

> Well before I could say "Holy s----t Batman!"  the old cow let fly and
> there I was, Leicas and all, standing covered in it! And I don't mean
> ROSES! :)

Ted,
We all have our moments when we have to face our karma and accept the
consequences.  Just what is it you did??

The really big question is:  did you get the decisive moment?   Better
yet, did Sandy??

If she did, this might be the exception against the prohibition on the
LUG for including graphics file.  Could be a candidate for the
retrospective book!  And maybe there is a market for it in the weird sex
area.

Having a grandfather for a veterinarian, I learned at a very young age
just where and especially where not to stand--especially when
de-scenting skunks.  Oh, did he laugh at my expense some times.

Donal Philby
Kauai, Hawaii