Subject: Re: Joys of spring
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 23:01:45 -0500

At 10:11 AM 10/17/97 -0700, you wrote:

>like you were thinking of these subjects as people even when they couldn't
>think for themselves, and I'll bet that that kind of sensitivity probably
>shows in your photography as well.

Thanks. I'd like to think so. And if my posts in the R vs. M debate have
annoyed, or offended anyone, well tough. :-)

Just  kidding. I've been having fun. But I know it's probably too much for
most people I love to debate. I apologize for getting a bit overzealous.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?