Subject: Re: Ricoh lens
From: lhtseng@math.fcu.edu.tw (Li-Hsin Tseng)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 10:11:50 +0800 (CST)

> (Ricoh GR 28/2.8 Leica Screwmount)
> Can anybody tell me if this lens is available in the US? I could not
> find it on Ricoh web site. Is it something out of some individual
> craftsman who does the adaptation or is it from Ricoh?
>
> g.huang

This lens is from Ricoh.  In limited supply for Japan markets
(this spring/summer), like Konica's 35/2 (last year) and 50/2.4
(this year) for Leica screwmount.  Seems that the information
for these lenses appeared only in Japanese photo magazines.
You need to make a reservation (through camera stores in Japan)
for such lenses before they are available.  It is hard to get
them now.
/Leslie