Subject: Re: Special Edition M6's
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 00:37:02 -0400 (EDT)

Marc and Stephen,

Special edition M6's are worth more. Fact is, they will absolutely _always_
command a premium above a 'normal' M6. Given that that is so, they do have
inherent investment value. The day you buy an M6 with Passport for $1999,
you lose from $500-700 even if you don't open the box.

From experience, I know that some special edition M6's *absolutely* will
sell for more than they sold for new.

On the issue of copyright legislation: Why, Marc, do you feel threatened by
this copyright proposal? Shall we all be Van Gogh and DIE pennyless before
we can be paid for the use of our work? If you want a classroom clause that
allows extremely limited usage, for a truly specific purpose, then let's
talk about that _but_, how on earth can you say to a group of photographers
that you are an enemy of copy-rights?

Absolutely (I will add the word please) answer this question in your reply:
What exactly do you think our work is worth?

Regards to you both,
Danny Gonzalez