Subject: Re: Special Edition M6's
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:15:59 -0400

At 12:37 AM 10/24/97 -0400, Danny Gonzalez wrote:

>>From experience, I know that some special edition M6's *absolutely* will
>sell for more than they sold for new.

You are making a blanket statement which is untrue.  On any given day, a
'special edition' M6 might generate a sale for more than its original
value.  On that same day, there might be a dozen sitting unsold on some
dealer's shelf.

Speak to the larger Leica dealers, Tillis and Chatterton and Arnie Duren
and Stan Tamarkin.  Better yet, read their lists:  I don't believe
Chatterton will deal in these at all, and certainly the others, when they
offer them, have them sitting on their lists for months on end.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!