Subject: Re: Special Edition M6's
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:32:39 -0400 (EDT)

Marc ,

I just re-read my posts on this thread and I see where you and I parted

and then, one paragraph down, I wrote:

>>From experience, I know that some special edition M6's *absolutely* will
>sell for more than they sold for new.

In some sense, the above quotes (from the same post) seem contradictory.
They aren't, but they could be read as such.

On the first point "Special edition M6's are worth more.", my point is that
it is impossible to buy any SE M6 for the same price as a normal one, used
or new. Since they're offered via Leica at a premium, their market value is
always higher than a plain one. I did not mean to infer that SE M6's always
command a premium over and above their original new price.

I believe I've already have explained my second point to clarity.

Danny Gonzalez