Subject: 21mm ASPherical Lens
From: SINAR4ME@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:04:56 -0400 (EDT)

I have the 21mm ASPherical lens that I just picked up last week.  I've
decided not to keep it due to the stock market correction.  It's only a week
old and is new in the box, complete with all that comes with it.  Warranty
card is still unfilled.  I paid $2195 for it and want to get back what I
paid.  Anyone interested please email me right away as I can still return it
to the dealer. These lenses are still really hard to get.

ADL