Subject: Re: Getting serious
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:57:16 -0600

At 06:24 PM, you wrote:

>I some times wonder what is taught in the "designer schools" when art
>directors graduate with the idea that , "big is better."
>
>The bottom line still comes down to the photographer and the quality of his
>or her work and handling of the equipment.

You're right, Ted, they get taught some stupid things, but in the
photography world, the things people learn from Pop Photo seems to be
thought of as gospel.

Art directors are like editors. They aren't happy unless they've changed
something. They feel useless if things go to well. ;-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

There's no such thing as nonexistence.