Subject: Re: who am I
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:39:16 -0500 (EST)

Adrian, Just a short note. I am back from the annual Leica excess, the Leica
Historical Society's meeting in Charlestone and fighting sleep depravation
and overdosing on Leica's.
 I am unsure why the winders you tried at Ken Hansen didn't work. I will try
to get hold of Ken and ask him. It could be that these are older versions and
they might need adjustments. As I make them I incorporate whatever
improvements that I can come up with in the current productions. I did
experiment with a square " drive" lug on the winder and they did work very
well, but had a tendency to slip if the "lugs' did not engage properly. If
this is the case, I will supply Ken with the newer drivelugs and probably go
to N.Y, and install them. They could also have been used winders that needed
service after a hard work session. Most of my customers in NY are heavy
shooters. I will let you know as soon as I have gotten enough sleep.
Tom A