Subject: Re: LUG bio
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:21:49 -0600

At 11:02 AM, you wrote:
>Have resided in Troutdale, Oregon for 6 years with my wife

Howdy! I'm a native Oregonian myself! I grew up in Salem. But haven't lived
there for longer than I care to contemplate. Lived in Grants Pass form
March '95 'til this past August.=20

I sure miss Oregon, but the job keeps me going.=20

By the way, I got to know a violin maker in Murphy, Oregon. Just south of
Grants Pass. He was quite the talent. He's making up a full string quartet
for a musical family who teach at the University in Eugene. It's wonderful
to look at his workroom. All wood, no nails. Old world craftsmanship just
can't be beat. Except in the current awesome optics! No compromise there,
it would seem.

Take care.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Thought for the day:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 As always, avoid alliteration