Subject: Re: Roll call
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 23:49:29 -0600

At 02:22 PM, you wrote:
>Ernesto Fantoni

>Vector of the infection:a private e-mail mess from Eric Welch in
>response to my query on the brand N mailing list plus my natural
>curiosity and dedication to quality.

Ernesto, glad to be a vector! The more the merrier!

And I really enjoyed our short visit a couple weeks ago. Hope to do it
again some day in Italy.

Ernesto is  a very nice person, and I'm glad I had something to do with his
getting into Leica. I know he will contribute in the future to this group
in a significant way. He's already on his way to true Leicahood.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

More hay, Trigger? No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!