Subject: Roll Call
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 10:31:42 -0500

Tom Donovan
Age 57
Born & raised on a small farm in Minnesota
Been married 31 years to the same beautiful lady
B.A. Mathematics 1966
Been in computers all my life
Currently owner of a small business which specializes
in CAD & Novell/Windows NT Networks in La Crosse, WI.

Traveled a lot; Ireland, Europe, Greece, Egypt, & Israel,
Far East, Venezuela, Mexico, & all over America

Interests, other than Leica photography, are: 1.) Reading
2.) Travel; obviously ;-) 3.) Photographic Books 4.) Emerging interest
in the Digital Darkroom 5.) Ancient History & World War II

Strictly an amateur photographer; however I really love
photography. Favorite subjects are people & landscapes

Current Leica gear: 1.) R gear; R8s & R7s with 24mm Elmarit, 35mm F2
( just purchased in Kennebunkport ), 180 F3.4 APO Telyt, 70-180 APO
Elmarit, 280 f4 APO Telyt  2.) M gear; M6 & M4P with 21mm 2.8 Elmarit,
35 F1.4 ASPH, 50 F1 Noctilux, & 90 f2.8 Elmarit

Just put a R 80mm f1.4 Summilux on order; shot slides with it in
Kennebunkport & loved the results. And oh that brilliant viewfinder!

Other than that, that's all I can think of :-)!