Subject: Re: If Eric Says So
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 23:11:09 -0600

At 04:26 AM 11/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>=A0 Eric - if you say so - it must be true, but .........
>=A0 Look on the back cover of any of the LHSA Leica Catalogs from the last
>=A0 ten years and that is what you will find, and please don't call me a=
 liar

Marvin,

I didn't call you a liar. I don't think disagreeing with someone means
they're a liar. And just because LHSA (I don't get it,since I'm not a
member, but is it a Leica ad?) puts it on their back cover doesn't mean
it's true. How could they possibly trademark APO when Zeiss invented it?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch