Subject: Re: Ted & Sniping and R8s!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:55:23 -0600

At 10:56 AM 11/11/97 -0500, you wrote:

>So OK folks , boys and girls or girls and boys :) lets get the family back
>on track and leave the sniping behind the woodshed. Thank you.

Thanks, Ted it needs to be said. And I promise to do better.

Now to get on topic:

I just bought a Leica R8 and 180 Elmarit and 90 Summicron! I'm about as
excited as I've been in a long time. (Anybody know someone in desperate
need of Nikon equipment? <g>)

A big question, I need a good TTL flash that does fill flash to go with the
R8. So, what do you all recommend?

Tips from you R8 owners on how to be patient waiting for a winder would be
most appreciated, too.

:-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?