Subject: re: Cold Equipment
From: Jack Gottlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:42:53 -0800

Every winter I photograph a number of swim teams.  My cameras usually sit
in the trunk of my car for most of the day.  I find that I have to hit
the pool at least half an hour prior to the shoot to warm the cameras
enough to get rid of the fog.  In pool areas without decent ventilation
my tripod comes out dripping.  It doesn't seem to hurt the cameras
although I wouldn't like to be the one who buys the RB after I trade it
in.
jack